Work to be undertaken during the closure of the school:
Every morning, at 9 am, Joe Wicks will be leading a free live PE lesson for all children via his YouTube channel, The Body Coach. This would be a brilliant way to start each day. I think Fluffington will be taking part. It would be great to hear how many of you have done the same.
Week 1 - 23 March 2020:
- Read a book every day and complete a reading comprehension task from your pack.
- Write an entry for your diary.
- Try some of the Twinkl activities.
Week 2 - 30 March 2020:
- Practice these spellings each day and use in sentences: when, where, which, while, what, wheel, whisk and white.
- Go on Lexia each day if possible.
- Use Phonics Play to practice phonics. (Type this into google and you should be able to use for free now)
- Write about the Easter story in your English books.
- Create an acrostic poem Easter poem either using the word Easter or a word associated with it.
- Use Purple Mash and play A -fish - metic game level 2.
- Use Purple Mash Art section and create your own Easter egg design.
- Science work this week is to find out what humans need to eat to stay fit and healthy. Can you find out about the different food groups? Are there any other ways apart from eating the right foods to stay healthy? You can decide how to present your work in your orange book, I look forward to seeing it.
- Remember to exercise each day, read a book and carry on with your twinkl tasks.
Week 3 - 20 April 2020: