Work to be undertaken during the closure of the school:
Every morning, at 9 am, Joe Wicks will be leading a free live PE lesson for all children via his YouTube channel, The Body Coach. This would be a brilliant way to start each day. I think Fluffington will be taking part. It would be great to hear how many of you have done the same.
Week 1 - 23 March 2020:
- Read a book every day.
- Complete a page in your diary.
- Try some of the Twinkl activities.
Week 2 - 30 March 2020:
- Go on Lexia each day if possible.
- Use Phonics Play to practice phonics. (If you type Phonics Play into google you can use it for free now)
- Practice these spellings and use in sentences: he, she, we, me and be.
- Draw a picture about Easter and write about it in your English book.
- Use Purple Mash and play A -fish- metic level 1, do level 2 for a challenge.
- Design a healthy meal and try and explain why it is healthy.
- Use Purple Mash Art to create an Easter egg design.
- Remember to exercise each day, read a book and carry on with your twinkl activities too.
Week 3 - 20 April 2020: